Saturday, July 11, 2009

ADLER MOTORCYLES ( D )

Last week I displayed my research on Adler Cars

This is what I got so far on the Motorcycles not a hell of a lot.. but you don't find this maker readily in this part of the world made by the same maker (hope to add more when I get around to reviewing early issues of Classic Bike as word is getting round and people are donating me their mags..)

Reference

1902 motorcycle 1 of 2 thought to exist!
see Beaded Wheels* (NZ) 1985 FEB-MAR Page 37 Issue #152
and this vehicle turned up for sale in 1985 here in New Zealand in Classified at back of the issue
classified ; last rallied 1974 by SG Pepper; 39 Karnak Cresent; CHCH 4

*Is published by Vintage Car Club of NZ Inc Magazine that also sold to the public here in New Zealand

M100 1949 a road test in German in 1949
Auto Motor und Sport (D) 1949 FEB (not reviewed by me in person)

M250 1953 Only one in GB;Bought ex Germany by Mary Haigh ;displayed at 2001 Classic Bike Show Kemphon Race Course Photo only
CLASSIC BIKE (GB) 2001 JULY page 7

No comments: