Sunday, July 5, 2009

ACYON (F)

Acyon (I might need to check spelling here as I Believe its spelt differently)

It one of those many unusual amd mostly forgotten cycle cars of 1920s
flimpsy built on bicycle wheels often single oe 2 cylinder engines sort of Ariel Atom of period but not in same league of performance however they built for enthusists as more fun vehicles

The one featured in the reference here was a light car with 2cylinders opposed (Boxer) engine on display held in the Musee Rochetailee - Vintage car Museum in Rhone ; City of Lyon ;France and it was just a photograph

See Restored Cars (Aus) 1980 Page 31 Issue 40

I believe particularly over last few years there have been discovered 1-2 were being restored during early 2000s in the UK and I may actually have reference for it via my website - so I will be coming back to update info

No comments: